Abstract submissions are due on Thursday, January 12, 2017 by 5:00pm, CST. Accepted abstracts will be posted with instructions for the poster display by Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
The 2017 Gulf Coast Pharmacy Symposium Poster Competition will occur during the Symposium on February 24-25, 2017. The competition is open to registrants of the Symposium from any healthcare-related profession.
- All presenters must be paid registrants to the Symposium.
- At least one author on the poster should be available for consultation during the official poster presentation.
- Encore presentations are acceptable.
- Submissions should comply with formatting requirements as outlined in the ASHP poster guidelines for Residents and Fellows, including format of titles and word counts. (http://www.ashpmedia.org/mcm16/docs/MCM16-resident-fellows-poster-guidelines.pdf pages 4-6)
- Expenses, including travel and registration, associated with participation in the poster competition are the sole responsibility of the participant.
- The Poster Review Committee reserves the right to accept, reject, or request modifications to any abstract submitted with or without a reasoned response. The Poster Review Committee will have final say over all aspects of the competition.